Frequently Asked Questions
- Promoting your work
- Your profile, work experience and skills
- Creating and editing projects
- Posting and applying for a job
- How can I post articles
- Connections, followers and stats
- Using Inspiration Pools
- Using Madeit for project uploads
- The Top 10
- The Top 25
- Pro accounts
- Billing and account information
- Logins and passwords
- Profile, Email Options and Privacy
Using Madeit for project uploads
What are Madeit credits?
When you upload a project you have the opportunity to link it to everyone involved.
When you link to a person or company they will appear alongside the project.
Can I add myself to someone else's project with Madeit?
If a colleague or company that you've worked at has uploaded a piece of work and you want to be credited as working on it, just click the Madeit button.
You'll then be asked to select which parts of the project you worked on and what you're involvement was.