Frequently Asked Questions
- Promoting your work
- Your profile, work experience and skills
- Creating and editing projects
- Posting and applying for a job
- How can I post articles
- Connections, followers and stats
- Using Inspiration Pools
- Using Madeit for project uploads
- The Top 10
- The Top 25
- Pro accounts
- Billing and account information
- Logins and passwords
- Profile, Email Options and Privacy
Connections, followers and stats
- I want to know how many visits my profile has had.
- Can I see who has looked at my profile?
- How do I find out who has liked my work?
- I'm following someone, now what?
I want to know how many visits my profile has had.
You can keep tabs on your profile by looking at your Stats homepage.
The graph always begins with January. Months that are yet to pass will display data from the previous year. For example, if it was July, the data showing for August will be from the previous year.
From here you can see how many views your profile has had, how many project views and how many times your CV has been downloaded.
You can also see how many views you've had on the top right of your profile.
If you want to find out who has been viewing your profile you'll need to upgrade to Pro.
Can I see who has looked at my profile?
If you want to find out exactly who has been looking at your profile, projects or downloading your CV you will need a Pro Account.
With a Pro account you can see everyone that viewed your profile. Not only that you'll also appear top of searches and access to more connections. Take a look.
How do I find out who has liked my work?
You can see who has liked your projects by clicking through to a project and clicking on 'Likeits' at the top right.
You'll see a list of all of the people and companies that have 'Likedit'.
Not receiving many 'Likeits'? Here's some hints to get more views.