I'm an expert at leading the cross-functional planning, development, Q/A, deployment, and ongoing management of creative digital projects, e-commerce merchandising, and the content management systems used to create and publish them. I specialize in managing the end-to-end of a project life cycle: gathering requirements, writing user stories, leading briefing/kick-off meetings, negotiating and scheduling deadlines, coordinating creative development, stack ranking feature requests & bugs, trafficking approvals, coordinating & performing Q/A, managing delivery/launch processes and conducting post-mortems. I'm highly skilled in connecting merchandising, metadata, content tone, structure, visual appearance, and technical topics with higher level reporting & analysis.
I possess a successful track record of cross-functionally coordinating the global launches (and ongoing merchandising) of digital properties for companies like Shazam, iTunes, Sony, and Sega into new territories, content types & products.
- Leading cross-functional projects and teams in Agile and Waterfall environments.
- Managing and guiding creative resources
- Driving critical issue resolution, managing risk, and reporting status to various levels of stakeholders.
- Metadata management and clean-up
- Taxonomy development and management
- E-commerce, app, website, blog, e-mail and social media production management
- E-commerce & e-mail merchandising
- Content Management System development - gathering requirements from end users, writing user stories, stack ranking priorities, QA, documentation, educating end users, and bug diagnosis/reporting/stack ranking.
- A/B Testing
- Optimization of user experience
- Aligning business requirements
- Developing user flows and use cases
- Data-driven approach to decision making
- Streamlining new production processes