Creativepool has officially selected the full line-up of judges for Annual 2021, the Creative Industry’s ‘Most’ Award currently open for submissions until 27th May.
With a diverse blend of incredibly inspiring industry and marketing leaders from all across the industry, the 2021 judging panels are set to be the most influential yet and feature representatives from top brands as well as from the most innovative agencies in the creative industries.
Brands representatives include senior leaders from Heineken, Facebook, TikTok, Channel 4, WWF UK and more. Agencies involved include Leo Burnett, BBDO, Grey, Ogilvy, AKQA, R/GA and many others, all joining an international line-up to score the best work from 2020 and early 2021.
The Annual 2021 Judges
Champions of creativity, guardians of the industry and makers of the future of advertising, our esteemed judges are fundamental in ensuring that creativity is at the forefront of the Annual awards. However, creativity isn’t the only factor in the success of any given campaign, and our judging panels every year are a reflection of that, with a broad range of job titles all across the board.
Here are just some of the judges that will cast their eyes over your work this year:
- Jake Tesoro, Chief Creative Officer, FCB Manila
- Darren Morgan, Global Lead of Brand Experience & Strategy, Reckitt
- James Digby Jones, ECD & Owner, Saddington Baynes
- Americo De Campos Silva, Global Head of Integrated Brand & Communications, Shell
- Christina Peyton, VP Marketing & Growth APAC, WPP
- Adrian Last, Chief Marketing Officer, ITV Studios
- Emir Shafri, Executive Creative Director, Publicis Groupe
- Mark Evans, Managing Director of Marketing & Digital, Direct Line Group
- Anthony Moss, Group Executive Creative Director, DDB Australia
- Hongi Luo, UK Brand Lead, TikTok
- Rey Tiempo, Chief Creative Officer, VMLY&R
- Emma Collacott, Senior Brand & Communications Strategist, WWF
And many others.
Michael Tomes, Founder of Creativepool, says: “The Creativepool Annual gives the people and companies who take part unparalleled exposure across the industry and beyond. Once again this year we have chosen representatives from a broad selection of industry leaders, rich in expertise and diversity. We are proud to keep hosting at least one brand representative on each panel to reflect the changing times in our industry and we can’t wait to see the winning work from 2021.”
You can find the full list of judges on this page.
Annual 2021 submissions close on 27th May. Enter now to grab your slice of creative immortality!