A creative, insightful and analytic communications professional, renowned for excellent judgement, brand insight and forecasting across the luxury, fashion, travel and lifestyle sectors. A tenacious and versatile individual with a keen sense for trends, opportunities and threats around the creative vision and consumer reception of a luxury brand or publication.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Fashion, Lifestyle & Culture Content
- Luxury and Online Publishing
- Editorial Content Curation
- Bespoke Content
- Creative Direction
- Building Brand Identity
- Social Media
- Brand Partnerships
- Introduced bespoke content and events page in collaboration with the British Fashion Council for London Fashion Week which is now established as an on-going partnership with Global Blue.
- Reporting on luxury eco-tourism sites such as Sir Bani Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, and establishing a solid relationship for Relais & Chateaux hotels worldwide for The Sybarite.
- Interview piece for fashion trade title Disorder Magazine attracted wide praise, leading to syndication in print and online in the Daily Telegraph and the London Evening Standard.
- Commissioned over 300 short and long form articles from high-profile luxury writers, notable royal correspondents as well as identifying and cultivating contributions from emerging talent.
- Created compelling visual identity for new magazine website, overseeing conceptual, development and delivery of TheRake and a now-established house style across the publication's entire online profile.
- Arranged online site's complete shoot profile, taking on total project management role, identifying and securing partnerships with top-tier luxury brands and delivering all creative direction throughout shoot.