Space is an independent creative company for brands ambitious to go beyond convention.
We help challenge the accepted category and communications thinking that can limit growth and efficiency.
We do this through unlearning techniques that uncover the difference in your brand, and original ways to express it.
Unconstrained by conventional channel-led thinking, we find the right creative and communications solution whether advertising, branded content, social media, influencer, PR, brand experience or shopper, and we're able to join some or all of these together.
We believe this leads to more imaginative thinking, a more seamless experience of your brand, and helps your business to be more streamlined and better equipped to meet the marketing challenges of today.
Our 40-strong team has helped ambitious brands become more relevant, more distinctive and more memorable to more people; including …
- Recruiting a new generation of Glenfiddich drinkers worldwide to extend its global leadership of the single malt whisky category.
- Growing global scale for Monkey Shoulder whilst retaining its brand credibility.
- Making Haagen-Dazs more relevant to a younger audience in Germany.
- Growing Nature Valley sales by 36% through increased grassroots tennis participation.
- Launching Desperados and establishing a new lager category in the UK.
- Building Birra Moretti into the fastest growing beer brand in the on-trade.
- Positioning Starbucks RTDs for on-the-go consumption and increasing its brand value by over 100% over three years.
And, winning our clients numerous global and domestic creative effectiveness awards.
So, if you’re ambitious to go beyond convention and curious to know how we can help, get in touch.
on 27th February 2019 Project featured:Glenfiddich - Challengers Welcome
on 5th November 2020 Project featured:Glenfiddich - Where Next?
on 9th November 2020 Project featured:Häagen-Dazs and Wonder Woman 1984 team up with an empowering call to arms: “Don’t Hold Back”
on 29th January 2021 Project featured:Old El Paso encourages nation to 'Unbox Friday' with new campaign
on 20th February 2021 Project featured:Häagen-Dazs launches campaign on Amazon Fire TV in Germany
on 25th March 2021 Project featured:New Polestar 2 campaign busts the myths surrounding EV ownership
on 13th April 2021 Project featured:Nature Valley urges UK to ‘Grab More Morning’ with social campaign
on 17th April 2021 Project featured:Yoplait Kids Launches Biggest Ever Campaign Ahead of Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games
on 22nd July 2021 Project featured:Betty Crocker bakes words into action as the Official Sponsor of Macmillan's Coffee Morning this
on 16th September 2021