Silmo Bonomi is an executive creative with a healthy obsession for technology and how it can transform the way brands connect with their consumers when paired with culture and purpose.
For the last 20 years, he's been working in the advertising business with a track record of building high-performance teams to deliver creative excellence, digital capabilities, business growth and to promote inclusive and diverse work environments.
- 20+ years of experience in advertising working mainly with WPP companies, including VML, Y&R, Grey, Geometry and Wunderman in the United States, Brazil, Latam and Europe.
- 10+ years of leadership on digital and Integrated creative teams.
- Track record for integrating Digital, Social and Data capabilities into the Creative Department.
- Extensive experience with building local, regional, and global teams to achieve creative excellence and efficiency.
- Advocate for and promoter of diversity and inclusion in the work environment.
- Served as a member of the Global Creative Boards at Grey, Young&Rubican and VML; Jury Member for international creative awards shows including Effies, The New York Festival, AdStarts Asia and El Ejo de Ibero America; award recipient at Cannes Lions, Clios, One Show, Effies, and D&AD, among other creative festivals.
Campari, Cirque Du Soleil, Colgate-Palmolive, Expedia, Ford, Harley-Davidson, Hoteis.com, IOC, Kimberly-Clark, Lenovo, Miami Tourism, NBA, Nesspresso, Netflix, New Balance, Nike, Olympic Channel, Procter & Gamble, Rolex