have many years experience within the industry and have always had a huge interest within the creative field.
Due to the diversity of work out there and the progression of online media, I have
had to adapt my skills whilst freelancing to each business and/or situation, sometimes out of my comfort zone but I'm always happy to embrace something new should the opportunity arise.
Whilst I have experienced redundancies first hand, I can say that without that, I don't think I would have progressed my skill set as rapidly as I have done in the past few years:
- I have studied Photography on a professional basis which I have had success with in multiple organisations
- I set about illustrating alternate movie posters in my spare time which led to a large instagram following and a couple of competition wins.
- I've had the opportunity to learn how to animate which I have utilised for some web mail campaigns, along with some basic coding lessons
- Have had the opportunity to brand and create numerous lines of packaging for Westlake fishing
- I have used my photo retouching skills at numerous businesses both for fashion and products.
I originally studied Fine Art when I was younger before moving to design which
is why I enjoy being creative so much. Understanding lighting, colour and perspective lends itself not only to my Design work but also to my Photography and Illustration, which I personally think is a great understanding to have and probably why I can be so diverse in what I do.
My experience with Creative Suite is of a high standard and I have some great references from the great people I have worked with over the years.