My aim: take a bolder, more confident approach to finding and telling a brand's unique story by driving the conversation, giving creative teams the tools and momentum they need to flourish and crafting a memorable brand image that excites audiences and increases customer retention and value in the marketplace.
Areas of expertise:
- Great ideas. Pure and simple.
- Expert knowledge/application of latest versions of Adobe Creative Suite; fluency in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Proven track record in producing inspiring creative for brand, print and digital
- Excellence in brand stewardship
- Ability to deliver accurately under pressure
- Appreciation and understanding of what it takes to deliver creative excellence
- The ability to present ideas to clients; great all round communications skills
- Willing to innovate; able to provide effective management, mentoring and guidance
- Proven portfolio
Featured Designer—Print Magazine North American Design Annual, Featured on BBC/Fox/CNN/MSNBC during launch of tech startup Pomdevices, Popular Science™ Magazine- WinnerBest New Consumer Technology Product Design
on 23rd February 2016 Project featured:Ad creative for Northfields Barber — South Ealing, London
on 23rd February 2016 Project featured:Packaging design; Shinola watches
on 3rd October 2016 Project featured:Promotional Campaign for University of Gloucestershire
on 18th May 2018