Engineering Administration Professional
with experience of Co-ordinating team of 150 strong
Looking to tailor skills within more creative industry
- Good organisational skills
- Self motivator
- Practical and creative approach to problem solving
- Enthusiastic team member
- Exceptional writing, communication and people skills with a strong flair for design
- Extensive sales and exhibition experience working with both UK and foreign clients.
- Experience of working on a major re-brand and in both writing and delivering a creative brief.
- Highly creative with an eye for design. Experience in photography.
- Web savvy, with experience of search engine optimisation, and working with CMS.
- Computer literate with experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CS2, Adobe Acrobat v8 and Outlook.
- Varied work experience in marketing and sale roles
- Extremely hard-working, pro-active and action-orientated, with a conscientious work ethic.
- Experience of creating and delivering presentations to clients
- Highly articulate and empathetic with first-rate relationship-building abilities, team work experience, design ability and creative flair.
Coordinator within Sales and Marketing Brush Transformers Limited - Power Transformer Company April 2006 - present
- Report directly to the Commercial Director of UK operations and the Managing Director of Middle Eastern exhibitions/projects.
- Co-ordinated a major company re-brand as well as designing the new company logo
- Commissioned and co-ordinated all UK and foreign company communications
- Project planning for all company events
- Co-ordinate fundraising events for local charities
- Organise, co-ordinate and design all exhibitions, the shell stands and also large-scale promotional space stands.
- Re-branding of company, including all stationery, brochures and company website
- Responsible for the design and implementation of all company signage internally and externally
- International representative for Brush Transformers Limited with regards to exhibitions, working alongside and reporting to Director Level.
- Responsible for the design and implementations of all shell scheme panels/stands and space stands for exhibitions including China International Petroleum and Petrochemical exhibition, Beijing (CIPPE), Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference, Abu Dhabi (ADIPEC) and Middle East Electricity Exhibition, Dubai (MEE).
- Established key accounts and projects within the United Arab Emirates, working with customers such as Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) and its subsidiaries, also Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) and Abu Dhabi Electricity and Water Authority (ADEWA).
Product Specialist/Account Manager Kensington Specialities - Business Promotions and Marketing Company April 2005 - March 2006
- Dealt with large quantity quotes for un-managed and managed accounts.
- Specialist products-sourcing, quoting and closing on un-managed and managed accounts.
- Sourcing own cliental bases and handling all after-sale activities, including administrative support and specific goods quality.
- Liaised with US product specialist and assisted the UK account management team with specialist requests from their clients.
- Worked along side the Art Department and signed-off the design on promotional items.
Customer Relations Advisor
E2Save - Carphone Warehouse
August 2004 - August 2005
- Working in a target driven environment and adhering to strict KPI deadlines.
- An autonomous sales role that enabled the intake of high call volumes.
- Achieved a conversion rate of 30%- equalling approximately 10 sales per day.
- Achieved a target of £8,000 Gross Profit every month.
Sep 2006 Chartered Institute of Marketing Certificate in Marketing
Loughborough University BTEC Diploma Art and Design
Aylesbury Training Scheme NVQ level 2 & 3 Business Administration
Aylesbury High School. GCSE A-C