My name is Gabriel Radatović, but you'll find most of my work signed as G2F design. I was born back in 1983 in the beautiful city of Novi Sad in Yugoslavia, changed four countries, but actually never moved. In 1992 I've got my first camera, and from that moment I'm active and interested in photography.
My passion for the art made me to study graphic design. I was enrolled in lots of projects, mostly in my home town. Made lots of visual identities for restaurants, companies, music bands.
The following are highlights of my skills and accomplishments:
- Lead a team of designers, copywriters and photographers to develop and implement the graphic, layout, and communication materials while helping the client to get the best and customized marketing material
- Developed numerous marketing programs (logos, brochures, newsletters, infographics, presentations, advertisements, posters, marketing materials, etc.) that have improved the clients marketing programs
Lead projects and campaigns
My key duties and responsibilities include, among others, are/were the following:
- Meeting clients to discuss the objectives and requirements
- Understanding the client's needs and developing suitable concepts
- Estimating the amount of time needed to complete projects
- Designing different types of illustrations and layouts, producing images as per brand guidelines
- Video recording
- Produce excellent visual solutions
- Working with different types of media, including computer aided design, photography and video production
- Working alone or as part of a team as per the requirements of the project
- Collaborating with copywriters, other photographers, printers, stylists, illustrators, and account managers to give the best
service to the clients
- Contributing creative ideas during corporate brainstorming sessions
- Leading Projects
- Prioritizing workloads and coordinating multiple ongoing projects
- Social Media Marketing
- Organizing exhibitions, art shows, lectures, photo and design contests.
For the last 11 years I was mostly employed as a Graphic Designer/Art Director and Photographer with different institutions and companies. During my tenure with my present and previous employers, I have had the opportunity to develop and hone my skills in different areas of graphic designing, photography and management. Thanks to my rich and varied experience, I am today proficient in various types of Graphic Designing work, including logo creation, marketing materials like flyers and brouchers, posters, magazines, book covers, billboards, etc. also in project managing and team leading.
I am eager for new challenges, as well as constant improvement and learning.
adobe illustrator, adobe indesign, Art Direction, Brand / Logo Design, Creative Direction, Graphic Design, Illustration, Photo Editing, Photo-Journalism, Photography, Photoshop, Pre-Press, Social Media, vector illustration