Professional Design leads to business growth.
I have a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Degree in Graphic Design from the Higher University of Arts in Bucharest, Romania, and I've been a webdesigner since 2008.
My range of experience in a few lines:
- [4 years of specialization in 2D Design, illustration and graphic design; Visual Photo Assistant]
- 13 years of specialization in Adobe Photoshop
- 8 years specialization in webdesign
- 4 years of specialization in Interface (UI) Design and in User Experience (UX) Design
- Over 50 websites (online shops, presentation sites or news/content websites/UCG websites) realised by now
- A good knowledge of the overall aspect of an website so that it generates sales. Dedication and patience for the good completion of a project.
- Placement and attention to detail, pleasure and attention to quality. I will work with you to discover what your business needs and create the best solutions. My priorities are to get the job done in a professional manner, and respect the deadlines, time and budget. I love to share my enthusiasm and my skills, so feel free to contact me and we'll get the conversation started.
September 2009 - Present
- UI & UX from scratch for 60% of the projects made (wireframing, menu and product classification) and over the past two years preponderantly, template-based adaptation of online projects. 20 online stores over the last 4 years, 3 of which are closed B2B platforms (since 2012 - Herlitz Romania).
- Product Management (partial role) - Responsible with the overall vision of the project, setting up the brief, consulting with the client and getting their buy-in on the full specifications (who the audience is, the look, content organization for pages, categories, filters, etc)
- Website Content Manager and project coordination alongside the IT and SEO teams. Organize content (texts and images) of over 20 websites in the portfolio.
- Additional less relevant experience which helped me realize the time required for properly doing other jobs: Copywriting and proofing the text-based content of part of the websites in my portfolio; basic QA (quality assurance that a dedicated tester would otherwise provide), as time allowed, plus heightened attention to detail at every step; basic SEO for 2 of the websites in my portfolio.