Professional Design leads to business growth.
I have a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Degree in Graphic Design from the Higher University of Arts in Bucharest, Romania, and I've been a webdesigner since 2008.
My range of experience in a few lines:
- [4 years of specialization in 2D Design, illustration and graphic design; Visual Photo Assistant]
- 13 years of specialization in Adobe Photoshop
- 8 years specialization in webdesign
- 4 years of specialization in Interface (UI) Design and in User Experience (UX) Design
- Over 50 websites (online shops, presentation sites or news/content websites/UCG websites) realised by now
- A good knowledge of the overall aspect of an website so that it generates sales. Dedication and patience for the good completion of a project.
- Placement and attention to detail, pleasure and attention to quality. I will work with you to discover what your business needs and create the best solutions. My priorities are to get the job done in a professional manner, and respect the deadlines, time and budget. I love to share my enthusiasm and my skills, so feel free to contact me and we'll get the conversation started.
- UI & UX from scratch for 60% of the projects made (wireframing, menu and product classification) and over the past two years preponderantly, template-based adaptation of online projects. 20 online stores over the last 4 years, 3 of which are closed B2B platforms (since 2012 - Herlitz Romania).
- Product Management (partial role) - Responsible with the overall vision of the project, setting up the brief, consulting with the client and getting their buy-in on the full specifications (who the audience is, the look, content organization for pages, categories, filters, etc)
- Website Content Manager and project coordination alongside the IT and SEO teams. Organize content (texts and images) of over 20 websites.
- Additional experience: copywriting and proofing the text-based content; basic QA, organic SEO.
- Content Speed - UI designer, e-commerce
CRJI - Romanian Centre for Investigative Journalism - UI UX for websites
Softem web division - UI UX in e-commerce websites, B2B and B2C, with Senior ERP
GreenAd - Design for websites, wire-frame, structure, all type of websites, project management
- Hanson Online Communications - Web designer: debut in web-design
- ID Studio - Art director - Print industry / graphic design
- Various Publishing Houses - Book illustrator: illustrations (watercolor or computer), brochures and books (Indesign)
- Fun Labs - Gaming industry 2D Art director.
Advertising, Arts, b2b, b2c e-commerce, brochure websites, classified-ads websites, content websites, corporate websites, E-Commerce, Event Organisers / Management, online stores, social media, wholesale advanced platforms