I am a highly motivated senior graphic designer with a strong track record in developing innovative and engaging creative solutions. Organized, commercially-minded and with extensive industry experience, I have a solid understanding of design principles and a drive to add value with creativity and relevance.
- I work across print and digital channels and in a broad range of Adobe CC
and MS Office software packages.
- Since 2012 I've been working in-house developing successful design solutions for multi-channel brand and B2B marketing programmes.
- Prior to that, 12 years' experience at creative agencies helping to develop and enhance B2C brands. The combined experience of both markets provides an excellent platform for a balanced view on design and branding.
- I am experienced in art directing external agencies and in-house designers and have strong project management skills.
In my current role as senior graphic designer at Commerzbank London I work on the Bank's brand development to address the requirements of contemporary market and digital transformation, and enhance the impact of the new brand strategy.
In this role I've developed successful coordinated multi-channel campaigns including:
- Creating a new suite of digital marketing products (Web and social media assets, Web pages, HTML emails, motion graphics - animated banners)
- Designing print materials (posters, adverts, brochures, flyers, PowerPoint presentations) and other business materials forming a cohesive cross-platform approach.
- Successfully managing multiple projects and mentored younger designers.
- Art-directing the external agencies and coordinating the workflow with
the design team, making sure that the projects are delivered on time
and on brief.
My agency years () encompassed work with exciting brands like Coca-Cola, Sony, Castrol, Lufthansa, L'Oreal, Smirnoff, Commerzbank... addressing multifaceted challenges of the design brief; innovating, problem solving and ultimately creatively enhancing the brand.
On a few occasions these efforts have resulted in top design awards including the Gold Award at Pentawards Worldwide Packaging Design Competition 2007 for the Chaudfontaine Mineral Water glass bottle and DBA Design Effectiveness Finalist: Fanta - new brand design.
DBA Design Effectiveness Finalist 2004 Project: Fanta Proprietary Bottle, Coca-Cola, UK, Gold Award, Pentawards Worldwide Packaging Design Competition 2007 Project: Chaudfontaine Mineral Water, Glass bottle 0.5L, Silver Award, Pentawards Worldwide Packaging Design Competition 2008 Project: Chaudfontaine Mineral Water, PET bottle 1.5L