Versatile, resourceful and award-winning Creative Producer/Creative Project /Production Manager with comprehensive production management experience in the television, film advertising and related industries. Successful track record in a diverse variety of media with the ability to leverage industry relationships to deliver projects on time and within budget with a positive attitude. Grace under pressure; ability to interact with a multitude of personalities and work with a team as well as efficiently managing my own project timelines.
TV Commercials Branded Content Print Production/Photography Indie & Short Films
Audio Book Corporate Videos Documentaries Digital Media Live Events Web Design
SKILLS & STRENGTHS
- Exceptional ability to produce advertising campaigns and work under pressure to meet the demands of the client and shareholders. Creatively collaborate with creative teams, production & post-production editors, musicians, motion graphics, SFX & designers.
- Excellent decision making, communication skills, time management, collaboration, delegating, emotional & social intelligence, adaptable. Strong negotiation skills with a high standard of authenticity, professionalism, integrity, creativity and resilience.
- In-depth knowledge of handling budgets, invoices and communicating clearly with the team on the requirements of corporate campaigns to fiscally manage projects with budgets up to $2,000,000 as well as appropriating legal signatures for talents, bids and contracts.
- Extensive experience with portfolio website content management: WordPress, Photography, Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom 6, Illustrator, MS Office, Google Docs, FileMaker, Zoom.
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE | SENIOR FREELANCE PRODUCER
- Produced the Chili's 40/40 documentary. 40 individual creative videos of animation, motion graphics, archival footage and documentary interviews to tell their story for a 59:00 documentary. Scheduled artists from New Mexico and New York to Barcelona and Buenos Aires. Stepped in as Agency Producer when original Agency Producer quit mid-stream.
- Produced a 10-12 hour audio book with over a dozen cast of characters and narrator from around the country to narrate and record pages for audio book. Broke down book into chapters, worked with author and recorder/mixer to record with SFX, original and stock music to complete audio book. "Escapement" is a top seller on Amazon.
- Creatively produced a 3:00 short film trailer from A-Z, hired cast and crew, set up rehearsals, make-up, hair and stylist pre-pro sessions, location scouted and secured locations, wrote contracts, and post-produced with editor and author to completion.
- Project managed all assets of a variety of projects with multiple team members and created unique marketing campaigns that were complex in nature.
- Produced TV campaigns with high-profile celebrity actors and professional athletes for
on-camera & VO talent. Negotiated talent contracts with Hollywood talent agents.
- Production Manager for roofing company managing all roofing jobs from cradle to grave and finalized accounting supervised by manager. Created whiteboard, Excel spreadsheet list of contractor licenses, permits and insurance, on-going jobs, subcontractors, vendors throughout the state of Colorado. Onboarded new employees, canvassers with contracts, insurance forms, payment schedules, etc. Learned Xactimate software to track all jobs.
- Produced 200+ hours of online video from content development with creative artists through post-production. Worked with a well-renowned quilter to bring out her personality and flair, which resulted in the best-selling class of all time.
- Directed on-camera talent and production crew in studio and on field shoots.
- Created look and feel of production through keen attention to set design, propping and wardrobe details.
- Reviewed final video for edit revisions, on-screen copy and motion graphics.
BA; Journalism/TV & Radio Production: CSU, Ft. Collins, CO
Graphic Design Certification: Palomar Community College, CA
Accounting, Advertising, Agency Coordination, Brand Management, Branding, Business Management, Event Organising, filemaker, HTML, illustrator, InDesign, lightroom, Photo-Journalism, Photography, Photoshop, QuickBooks, quicken, Video-Journalism