My background as a Graphic Designer includes nearly 30 years in educational and charity publishing, working with both print and digital teams. I can offer expertise in designing a range of materials including brand guidelines, web pages, books, magazines, banners, exhibition materials, POS, posters, brochures, leaflets, newsletters, order forms, adverts and accessible PDFs. I also create digital illustrations for print and web, manipulate photos and take photos for events, portraits and products.
Key strengths I offer include:
- Creating and implementing brand guidelines.
- Extensive background in magazine and book design.
- Experienced in using InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Muse and Acrobat, and other relevant software including Word and PowerPoint.
- Confident in turning briefs into full campaigns and liaising with internal and external clients, giving presentations, consultations and lectures.
- I have a BA(Hons) in Graphic design and an ILM management qualification.
Advertising, Books & Periodicals, Brand Management, Branding, Catalogues & Brochures, Charity / Not for profit, Crafts, Creative Services, Design, Exhibitions, Magazines & Comics, Marketing, Point of Sale, Publishing, UI / UX