Inbrax is an integral business creative agency with a strong scope on digital solutions, located in Santiago, Chile. Inbrax is one of the hottest agencies in the country and its works had been recognized locally and globally.
Inbrax is a small agency that had been working for global brands such as: Cummins, Gift Card Cencosud, Citroën, Sodexo, Publimetro, Converse, Domino’s Pizza, Mondeléz, among many others local brands, since its foundation.
In terms of the company culture, Inbrax is led by the marriage composed of Carolina Pinheiro, CEO; and Pancho González, CCO. Carolina is a lawyer with several Masters in Marketing and Law; and Pancho is an advertising man with and MBA at the Berlin School. Next to these partners there is a board that leads the agency on a flat culture, composed by 8 directors that represent diversity and stakeholder’s interests.
During 2017 Inbrax was recognized and awarded at FIAP, Creativity Awards, FICE, Graphis, AdStars, WINA Awards, bestadsontv, Lüerzer’s Archive and Creativepool.
Among these prizes highlight:
• Grand Prix at FICE (Ibero-American Advertising Festival) for “Natural Erasing – Faber Castell”
• Creativepool 2017 ranked its CCO as Top One Worldwide Chief Creative Officer and Worldwide Top 100 Influencer.
• Top 7th agency at FICE 2017
• Top One Creative Director, Top 10 Executive Creative Director and Top 10 Creative Agency at Bestadsontv 2017
• Top one worldwide CCO jury at The Next Gag 2017.
• Judging and speaking on more than 10 festivals across the globe: PIAF Awards (Czech Republic), Webby Awards (USA), Cresta Awards Grand Jury (USA), Creativepool (England), Lisbon International Awards (Portugal), Web Awards (USA), Effie Latam (Argentina), FICE Awards (México), Effie College (Chile), Effie Awards (Chile), Gallo de Oro (Paraguay), Marketing & Sales Congress at Seminarium (Chile) and Academia Digital Achap (Chile).
Across 2017 Inbrax won these accounts: PC Factory, Coordinador Eléctrico, Ferripaldi, SRI, Nativ For Life, Volcan, Mindep and Fastco.
In a nutshell Inbrax should be awarded as small agency of the year because they are rocking advertising everywhere they share even from a small market like Chile.
on 15th November 2016