I'm a motion graphic designer and 2d animator with 12 years of experience and a whole lotta heart. :) I produce original animation stories with imposing characters, an exciting atmosphere, and thrilling events:
- Explainer Videos. Convert more leads that explain a service or product.
- Educational Videos. Position your brand as an expert in the industry while driving organic views.
- Tutorial Videos. Show how your product or service works and build trust towards your product.
- Commercial Ads. Short animated video ads to generate brand awareness and increase conversions.
- Internal Videos. Transform the way you communicate with your team.
- Animated Video Series. A series of videos with a common theme and goal.
I also provide a most comprehensive range of illustration services: from icon or logo design to a highly detailed trendy vector or bitmap illustration and even oil painting, drawn by hand on canvas or digitally.
My primary specialty is resting on three pillars: a flat vector illustration (Adobe Illustrator), a shape animation (Adobe After Effects with Duik, Rubber Hose, Head Rig, and my custom character rigging scripts), 3D animation (Maxon Cinema 4D), and storytelling. Plus, I'm an experienced art/motion director.
I also worked as a digital compositor and combined computer graphics and live-action for TV commercials and feature films.
For many years I've been working with international advertising agencies: BBDO, TBWA, Saatchi & Saatchi, DDB, Grey, Havas, LOWE, Fishawack on the projects for Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, McDonald's, JTI, Procter and Gamble, Microsoft, Zebra Technologies, Vyxeos, etc.
on 20th May 2016 Project featured:Unseen. The Great Slumber Escape
on 20th May 2016 Project featured:The original set of vector characters for ELC.
on 16th December 2016 Project featured:Alter Ego. Dissociative Identity Disorder. (Samples)
on 16th October 2017 Project featured:Case Study #1. Symptomatic Neurogenic Orthostatic Hypotension
on 6th November 2017