Since 2013 I am a professional member of the honorable BFF (Berufsverband Freie Fotografen und Filmgestalter) and work, exhibite and publish as a photographer and artist worldwide. In the same year I founded the „jetztzeit Club" together with Nadine Targiel and Michael Streckbein to exhibit together, to show the unusual and to give eyes and thoughts a moment to pause.
2016 I joined the honorable AOP (Association of Photographers) in London and was prompt finalist at the great 2016 AOP Awards.
2017 I was a 6 times finalist and won an AOP Award.
My specialties include architecture, landscape, people and abstract photography.
- Silver & 2x Finalist at the One Eyeland Photography Awards
- 2. Place at the Chromatic Photography Awards
- Best of Category Award & 6 x Finalist at the AOP Awards
- 3. Place & 24 Honorable Mentions at the 2017 International Photography Awards
- 2 Silver Awards at the A'Design Award & Competition
- 5 Honorable Mentions at the 10th annual International Color Awards
- Bronze & 2x Finalist at the One Eyeland Photography Awards
- 2. Place & 2 Honorable Mentions at the Monochrome Awards
- Honorable Mention at the 2017 Moscow Foto Awards
- Honorable Mention at the London International Creative Competition
- 1. Place, Gold & 2 Honorable Mentions at the Tokyo International Foto Awards
- 7 Honorable Mentions at the International Photography Awards
- Finalist at the Awards of the Association of Photographers
- Silver (People's Choice) & 2 Honorable Mentions at the PX3 (Prix de la Photographie Paris)
- 3rd Place & 5 Honorable Mentions at the Moscow International Foto Awards
- Finalist at the Sony World Photography Awards
- 1st Place - "Outstanding Achievement" & 3rd Place at the International Color Awards
AOP Photographer\'s Award, International Photography Award, London International Creative Competition, Moscow International Foto Award, One Eyeland Award, Prix de la Photographie Paris, Tokyo International Foto Award