I am a passionate Industrial Designer, with 4 years of experience in developing concepts
and designs for manufactured products. I particularly enjoy end-to-end development of
products and I have worked previously on development of products from the engineering
to packaging and marketing.
My work experience includes:
- 4 years in a Draughtsman role where I learnt how to create products in a practical
way and choosing the most efficient production process.
- Researching new trends and new technologies.
- Sketching to define forms and provide mechanical solutions
- Collaborating with the engineering team to ensure the best compatibility of
- Designing several ranges of products from transportation to home appliances
- Proficency using graphic programs as Autodesk Inventor, Rhinoceros, Solidworks, 3ds Max, keyshot