Conceptual innovation, key client relationships, and team collaboration are all essential components to success in creative design. As a highly accomplished Art Director with extensive experience in designing and executing successful, visionary media projects for high-profile global brands, I am positioned to make a significant impact on your organisation as your next 'Art Editor'.
By way of an introduction, my name is Christian O'Brien, the last formal position I held was 'Head of Design' at Haymarket Media Asia.
Highlights of my experience include:
- Over fifteen-year experience in design/ editorial design, with eight years in a management position within a media environment.
- Strong capability in interpreting client messages into creative strategies, and aligning client visions with compelling artistic strategies. Lead and directed teams through all aspects of visual presentations to achieve product success and maximum client satisfaction.
- Demonstrating expertise in visual direction, artistic innovation, and brand positioning while excelling in fast-paced, time-sensitive environments.
- Successfully built trusting relationships between internal and external stakeholders to facilitate seamless project executions.
- Well-networked in the design-space globally, an extensive list of professional and current freelance illustrators, photographers, infographic designers and freelancers.
I possess a solid background in driving design concepts, and expertise in executing forward-thinking and cutting-edge creative media projects. Through the medium of photography, illustration, video and infographics, I successfully art-directed visual content in quality design products. Along with my ability to effectively communicate design concept with client and collaborate with project as well as editorial teams, I am confident that I will be a valuable assess to the team.