We issued our very first credit card way back in 1996, and have since grown to become one of the UK's top ten card providers.
From day one, our business has been about helping people succeed with credit. From innovative tools like our QuickCheck eligibility checker, to the way we're driving positive change across the finance industry. It's no wonder we're the only card provider with a 4-star rated credit card from Fairbanking.
At Capital One UK we're proudly committed to creating an inclusive workplace, where the diversity of ideas and people are valued.
We’re always pushing for greater gender diversity at every level of the business. It’s at the core of what we do, which is why we signed the HM Treasury Women in Finance Charter.
The Charter is designed to improve gender diversity in businesses across the financial sector. By signing it we commit to:
- Setting targets to improve gender diversity across our senior management team
- Getting a 50:50 gender balance in our senior management team by December 2021
- Training all of our senior managers in inclusive leadership
- Boosting awareness of gender diversity across the company
- Continually reviewing our employment and development processes to make sure we’re encouraging all
types of diversity and fostering a culture of inclusion
on 25th September 2017 Project featured:We asked our Senior UX Designer, Katie, what she most values about life at Capital One
on 17th October 2017