Dedicated journalist, video producer and photographer with strong knowledge in frame construction and narrative techniques. Also experienced in documentation management, event organisation and logistics.
- Organisational skills: organised, punctual, communication and time management skills, the capacity to adapt to multicultural contexts, flexible, creative
- Experienced in photography and video production and possessing editing skills. (Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud, Final Cut Pro X, Sony Vegas, Audacity, IMovie)
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Productivity Software, Keynote, Amadeus GDS
- Online marketing skills: SEO and social media promotion techniques
- Languages: English (proficient) French (intermediate) Italian (intermediate) Spanish (beginner)
- Artistic skills: creative writing, theatrical performance, dancing and painting.
- Directed a multi-camera theatre production based on the Beat Generation - 16 members of crew and live audience.
- Documentary producer and director - 50 minute documentary
Art Direction, Audio Visual, Digital Art, Editing, Film, Journalism, Multimedia, Performing Arts, Photography, PR, Radio, Social Media, Team Management, Television, Video Editing, Video-Journalism, Writing