The internet is my second home. Content-creation is my second nature. Football is my passion. I have never been in sales but I'm gonna take a shot at selling myself...
1. I have created content for the likes of ESPN, Fox Sports Asia, FourFourTwo, Astro SuperSport and Dugout. From writing reports and columns to producing shows for them. There was a time I was also translating social media content and newsletters for Arsenal FC.
2. I consume content on the internet A LOT and I am a digital-junkie with over 56,000 followers on Twitter. I guess I was on the platform long enough and posted enough content to reach that number and was honoured with a blue-tick next to my tweethandle as sports media practitioner.
3. The challenge was always to produce content for different market. So to have worked with people from around the Southeast Asia region was an advantage.
4. I get very nervous whenever I have to appear on TV. Always preferred to be behind the scenes but new things excite me. The one time I truly got out of comfort zone was when I had to produce a vlog for a branded content for AirAsia. That was nerve-wracking but glad it turned out great.
5. Once had an opportunity to be a radio announcer but quickly realised I do not have 'the voice'. So didn't pursue that. That was even more nerve-wracking than being on TV!
6. I have assisted football figures in Malaysia on their image and content on social media. It is important for me to make sure that public figures deliver the right message with the right tone and use their social media in the right way. Big followings comes with big responsibility.
7. I find time to give-back to the community with my experience. I spoke at universities and youth events, and help students with their university projects related to sports media or football.