- 16 years of experience in communications
- global communications management
- agency management & budget overseeing
- external communications for b2b & b2c environments (media relations, public relations, branding, social media management etc.)
- internal communications (employee engagement, strategic communications, executive communications, change communications, executive speakers coaching etc.)
Monica Tudora is a well-seasoned, highly passionate communications professional, determined to contribute extensively to a company's success.
Accustomed to working in fast-paced environment, she thrives in a variety of professional circumstances, ranging from being a loyal brand advocate to driving global projects that entail cross-organizational changes. Her experience in broadcast media, press, advertising and marketing, ITC, combined with that in corporate communications, bring about a most creative personality.
A punctilious writer and editor, Monica holds a BA degree in Foreign Languages and an MA degree in Book Publishing. She establishes and maintains solid working relationships at all staff levels and with various types of personalities. Committed, resilient and loyal, she is also a well-rounded public speaker and trainer.
Core competencies: Corporate, executive & internal communications; strategic communications; social media operations management; blogging, copywriting, writing and editing; speech writing; public speaking; public relations; corporate social responsibility; communications consultancy; change / transformation communication; communications project / program management.