My journey in photography began nearly two decades ago when my step dad got me my first camera. If he would know then that 14 years later I will get my Master's Degree in Photography.
While studying for my Ba (Hons) in Drawing and Applied Arts at UWE back in 2016 I realised that I want to go further. After my Bachelors, I pursued a Master's degree in Arts Photography also at the University of the West of England, which I completed in July 2019.
I have always worked to accomplish my goals and ambitions. Being a freelance photographer for more than 5 years taught me to be proactive, approachable and a dynamic team player with exceptional communicational skills and focus on creativity.
WHO I AM
- A photographer with over 5 years experience
- Female portrait photographer
- Great believer in thoughts becoming things
- I love to be a creative director on the sets. While shooting I get so carried away into my own creative photography world
- Chocolate usually cures my sweet tooth
- Based in Wiltshire and I cover the whole of the UK and Europe
- I am not fashion addict but I believe that every single women needs to have an amazing pair of shoes in her wardobe, and maybe few awesome bags too and one or two beautiful dresses
- Passionate about diversity & culture