Creativepool is partnering with Getty Images to offer the filmmakers in the Creativepool community the opportunity to license and make money from their unused footage.
Check out the Getty Images 6 Creative Trends of 2017, that celebrate the bold, the virtual, the global and the gritty.
Gritty Woman – she’s a fighter, a feminist, a phenomenon, more concerned with what she can do than how she should look.
Virtuality – imagine depictions of this new, exciting medium (rather than actual VR footage itself), whether that’s people using headsets or the imagined world inside a VR experience.
Unfiltered – think millennial documentaries, but with creative releases…Vice-like storytelling capturing youth activities across different cultures.
Global Neighborhood – show us your best interpretation of global connectivity, whether at work, at home or on the road.
New Naivety – unleash the inner comedian and make us giggle. Released home movie bloopers, or a witty pet clips, we challenge you to make us ‘lol’.
To celebrate our partnership, together with Getty Images we are looking for the best stock video that represents the 6 Creative Trends of 2017.
We want to see clips that illustrate these creative concepts and themes, celebrating the ideas behind them and utilising the special nature of filmmaking to truly showcase each individual trend.
You can submit up to five, single take clips for this brief, and you can mix and match between the trends or focus solely on one. The creative choice is yours!
How it works
- To submit your work for this brief, go to the Getty Images Community Assignments via the submit button below.
- If you wish to join Getty Images and/or iStock as a contributor, please select 'I am interested in becoming a Getty Images/iStock contributor' on the registration form.
For existing Getty Images and iStock contributors
- The content must first be submitted through this Community Assignments website and, if selected, Getty Images will invite you to add it automatically to ESP.
- When you register for Community Assignments, please check EITHER the ‘I am a Getty Images contributor’ OR the ‘I am an iStock contributor’ box as appropriate, depending on which account you want to link between Community Assignments and ESP. You will then be prompted to add your ESP username for that account so that we can make the link.
- All selected content is available for licensing under the terms and conditions of this competition and your Contributor Agreement.
How to enter
- You can upload up to 5, single take HD or 4K clips to the Getty Images Community Assignment website between 12th June 2017 and 31st July 2017.
- Clips should be no more than 45 seconds and please do not include any audio or submit any montage edits.
- Approved clips from existing contributors will be added to your ESP account automatically so please only upload ProRes 422 (HQ) or PhotoJPEG versions.
6 x Creativepool Pro subscriptions (One winner per trend)
1 x Lifetime Creativepool Pro subscription
1 x GoPro Hero 5 Black
About Creativepool Pro
About GoPro Hero 5 Black
About our partner
Getty Images is among the world’s leading creators and distributors of award-winning still imagery, video, music and multimedia products, as well as other forms of premium digital content, available through its trusted house of brands, including iStock© and Thinkstock©.
To find out more about Getty Images, click here.