Graphic Design Specialist with 12+ years of experience in the management of the complete design process, from conceptualization to delivery. Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, CorelDRAW, QuarkXPress, MS Office. Highly proficient in prepress technology, digital printing, typography and DTP. Arts and design professional with a Master of Arts - MA from National Academy of Arts - Sofia focused in Graphic Art and Design.
Education and Qualifications
National Academy of Arts - Sofia
Master degree in Graphic Art and Design
Modules studied include:
Graphic Art and Techniques, Illustration, Design, History of Art, Anatomy, Perspective, Advertising and Media, Calligraphy, Typography.
English Language School
A levels: English and English literature, Russian, Bulgarian literature
Employer: S.I.N. Advertising and Publishing Agency Ltd
Position: Senior Graphic Designer and Illustrator
As a head of a small team I worked closely with clients to create vision, highly creative and commercial designs, and consistently meet deadlines and requirements. Successfully managed and coordinate graphic design projects from concept through completion.
- Working B2B with clients and managing the workflow.
- Responsible for the graphic design and illustration.
- Checking the pre-press and digital print.
- Management of print production.
- Responsible for signage and branding materials.
- Design and of web sites, e-catalogues.
- Successfully completed client projects worth up to € for the last 2 years.
- Worked on the creation of more than 30 unique educational games, interactive boards and educational e-games for pre-schools and children with special educational needs, which made the Publishing Department one of the leading suppliers on that specific market.
References available on request from speech therapist centers, schools for children with SEN, organizations such as 'Caritas' and 'Sonic Star'.
Employer: Interrinet Publishing Agency
Position: Designer and Illustrator /3 years/
Successfully translated subject matter into concrete design for Interrinet monthly editions-
Tourism-Bulgaria Magazine and Tourism Catalogue Bulgaria, Jewelry Magazine.
- Tourism-Bulgaria Magazine was ranked first place in the tourism industry 2000, 2001
Employer: Ikar secondary school
Position: Art and Design Teacher /6 years/
I was responsible for the art classes, and art activities in the school and organized courses of "History of art"; "Graphic techniques"; "Modern art"; "Graphic Design".
Interests and Activities
- Participation in four National graphic exhibitions.
- Seven personal exhibitions in Bulgaria, Sweden, Austria.
- Participation in YOMIURI INTERNATIONAL CARTOON CONTEST 2003, 2004, 2007.
- Billboard road exhibition "Sign and Logo".
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign; CorelDRAW; Corel Photo-Paint; Corel Painter; QuarkXPress; Microsoft Office - Word, Power Point, Excel.
- Intermediate knowledge of Premiere Pro, After Effects
- Understanding of HTML.
- Fluent English and Bulgarian
- Basic Russian and Macedonian