Working with a small team I handpicked and ran through my own business, I devised an updated brand position – ‘A World Apart’ – and delivered a printed brand book for bus-to-bus stakeholders for this British pushchair manufacturer. The brand was known for its fashionability but less so for it's incredible standard of engineering, and so the goal of the project was to make real their sophisticated credentials. The client was thrilled with the results and used the collateral across all brand points following the work.
• Updated brand positioning
• Sourced and led freelance team including photographer, subeditor, illustrator, art director
• Negotiated image and content rights
• Produced new corporate design guidelines on the back of the project
• Managed the budget, schedule and client relationships, hitting the deadline and exceeding all creative expectations