Every year, Creativepool celebrates the inspiring and innovative leaders that shape the future of the creative industry through the Top 100 Influencer List. To honor the success and champion the efforts of the men and women behind the best creative work, Creativepool partnered with Saddington Baynes to host the inaugural Influencer Lunch during the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
Away from the busy, bustling crowds of the Croisette, the Influencer Lunch was held at the prestigious Carlton Beach. With a guestlist combined of the most prominent minds in the creative industry, conversations were sparked in an environment away from competitive agenda.
Michael Tomes, Founder at Creativepool said, 'It was with great pleasure that Creativepool, partnering with Saddington Baynes, could put on the inaugural influencer lunch this year. Spending a leisurely couple of hours over some excellent food and passable Rosé (I still don’t get why we drink that in Cannes!) on the beachfront at the Carlton with friends old and new.
Being away from the madness and being surrounded by so many talented people from agencies across the globe gave us all the opportunity to have candid conversations and to find unique perspectives on the industry that we all love.
Even though it was our event - it was for me the highlight of my entire week and from the feedback of those that attended they felt the same (well maybe the awards might overshadowed it slightly)
If you weren’t able to join us this year then I do hope that you will be able to join us next year.'
Connect with our Influencers on Creativepool:
- Manuel Frank, Executive Creative Director at Edelman.ergo GmbH
- Mike Kettles, Executive Creative Director at Momentum UK
- Hannah Matthews, Managing Partner at Karmarama
- Ali Hanan, Creative Director at Creative Equals
- David Jenkinson, Creative Director at Elmwood
- Go Sohara, Executive Creative Director at J. Walter Thompson Japan
- Marc Schader, Group Chief Executive at Havas Media Group
- Melanie Vignon, Regional Operations Director at DDB Middle East & Africa
- Michael Olaye, CEO at Dare
- Nick Turner, International Executive Creative Director at SapientRazorfish
- Pancho González, CCO at Inbrax
- Renata Florio, Global Group Creative Director at Ogilvy & Mather North America
- Sheena Jeng, China Chair & Chief Creative Officer at Publicis China
- Aaron Goldring, Executive Creative Director at Partners Andrews Aldridge
- Christakis Christodoulou, Owner & CEO at Saddington Baynes
- James Digby-Jones, Executive Creative Director at Saddington Baynes
- Rohit Ohri, Group Chairman & CEO at FCB Ulka
- Rob Schwartz, CEO at TBWA/ Chiat/ Day NY
- Conor Brady, CCO at Critical Mass
- Robin Fitzgerald, CCO at BBDO
- Jez Frampton, Global CEO at Interbrand
Take a look at the full photo gallery here.