Who is Michael VIncent Manalo
- 4 year designer of book covers, album covers, content for magazines and packaging.
- His clients include Zeitpunkt (Switzerland), Birlinn Ltd (Scotland), Garzanti Libri (Italy), Playwrights Canada (Canada), Editorial Isla Negra (Puerto Rico), Heritage Park Manila (Philippines)
- He is also a visual artist and has exhibited in museums and galleries in several countries - Australia, England, Georgia, Germany, Korea (South), Japan, Poland, Philippines, Serbia, USA and Taiwan.
- Won awards: Best Photography Illustration - Redmond Digital Arts Festival (2011) in Washington, USA; First Prize in the Digital Art Category in the Chianciano International Award for Digital and Photographic Art in Italy (2010).
- Attended several artist residencies in Australia, Poland, South Korea and Taiwan.
- Traveled, hitchhiked, became a nomad.
- Survived illegal detention by Azeri Border Police just because he couldn't pay an illegal sum of $16,000.
????? ????, Agrajag, Artlimits, Blue Syndrome, Casa Editrice Nord, Chris W. Sears, Demurez Covers Arts, ED Wall-Art, Eleven Eleven, Erebus, Goldfish Press, Guter Punkt, Ignition Creative, Isla Negra, Leo Alcenius, Liquid Tension Music, Michael Samson, Midgar, Mohammad Aldhaba, Morrow?s Memory, Perpetual Escape, Playwrights Canada, Presto Ballet, Shahin Shahida, Stephanie Schmitz, The Orphan, The Poet, Tommy Mundell, Trevillion Images, Ushadesign, Wind of Epiphany, Zeitpunkt