THE MAN WHO CREATES CONCEPTS.
I believe in honesty, integrity, passion and culture.
This is not a punch line; I truly believe we, as problem solvers, need to nurture and cherish these four things, digging as deep as possible, filtering the complexity, combining holistic and analytic approaches, until we find the memorable, simple and unique design answer each question has.
During the last two decades I've covered positions as Creative Director, Design Director, Art Director, Designer for international and local brands and agencies, exploring different fields of design.
After 12 years in Asia, I decided to move back to Europe. I'm based in London right now.
Visual Identities / Branding, Editorial Design, Advertising, Concepts Generation & Presentation, Colour Design, Storyboard & Moodboard Design, Environmental Graphics, Event Design, Packaging, Graphic & Colour Design for Products, Ux & Ui design, Integrated Marketing Campaigns, Interior Design.
- Fast thinker / Visionary / Bold / Conceptual.
- Translating clients' needs into effective and coherent solutions through all the possible medias.
- Merging successfully Creativity and Strategy into unique and memorable communication products.
- Inspirational mentor / Manager of Designers' teams.
- Deep knowledge of major design softwares, technologies, production methods and materials.
Besides my profession (which I love), I'm also a visual artist and a music composer. I often like to combine the two things making audio visual performances and installations.