I believe great design is about ensuring that every encounter with a client's brand - at whatever level or touchpoint - produces a powerful reaction and response.
Great design is also about trust, and the clients I work with trust me to develop their brand identity, find the creative means to align it to their desired market position and to create a compelling customer offer.
So great design is also about productive partnerships with business owners and sales and marketing leaders - working collaboratively to create unique designs that communicate effectively the core brand values and distinctive offer to all audiences, whether internal or external.
My approach is to help clients to better understand their brand challenges and opportunities; and to help them meet their aspirations for how their brand should work in making their business more successful.
Confident, stand-out brands that have a clarity of purpose which enable positive and memorable customer experiences through well-crafted and iconic brand design.
Independent brand and identity consultant with over 30 years experience of working with a diverse range of clients in the UK, India and Hong Kong including: BP, GSK, OnCore UK, M&S, D&T - The Design & Technology
Association, Megaman UK Ltd, TRILUX Lighting Ltd, Wieland Electronic Gmbh, Neonlite Electronic & Lighting (HK) Ltd, ORKASH Pty, MyPlanet Solar, EBLEX, Federation of Holistic Therapists, Winkworth, LIA - Lighting Industry Association, DETA Electrical Ltd and more.
- Providing innovative creative services on consulting, project and yearly retainer bases
- Work with business owners and boards to develop desired brand essence and positioning.
- Perceived as 'go to' person and custodian of brand standards and interpretation.
- Working with client marketing teams to plan and steer direction of creative work needed.
- Ensured all aspects of the brand identity are implemented to consistent high standards.
- Lead creative for design and production of marketing communications collateral.
- Manage service partners for copywriting, illustration, photography, campaign and print.
- Tasking covered brand creation, identity design, sales and marketing literature, annual report and
accounts, packaging, POS/POP materials, direct mail, advertising, exhibitions and web design.