The hub for tech innovators to congregate and shakeup the European Startup scene…
Business Rocks, taking place 21 – 22 April 2016, Manchester Central, UK, today announced its inspiring, thought provoking keynote speaker line up at the UK’s biggest growing tech, music & investment summit. Over 5000 international tech founders, investors, journalists, C+ level professionals and developers will descend on Manchester for an exceptional learning and networking opportunity for 2016.
With pioneering content across three stages and late night parties in Europe’s newest growing vibrant tech hub. Business Rocks will place Manchester as the international tech startup destination. Headline speakers already confirmed for Business Rocks 2016 will include;
The Co-Founder of Apple – Steve Wozniak
Top 1% Global Social Influencer – Brian Fanzo
Co-Founder of Priceline.com – Jeff Hoffman
“Jonny's invitation to headline #BR2016 was a real inspiration. The event supports themes close to my heart - tech, music & start-up innovation. I am looking forward to seeing you all in Manchester!”
Steve Wozniak, Apple Co-Founder
[Photo by www.nikharrison.com]
Business Rocks has a strong focus on investment and innovation within the European startup and the tech market. The program addresses the key opportunities and challenges within the industry including IoT, MedTech, EdTech, SocialTech, Fintech, Gaming, HTML5, Enterprise Apps and AdTech.
Bringing together over 100+ tech evangelists & startup gurus to share knowledge and inspire the industry will include:
- Andy Barke - Google Mark Masterson –Google, Developer Relations Program Lead; UK, Ireland and the Netherlands at Google
- Gemma Godfrey - Broadcaster (CNBC), Business Leader, Chief Investment Strategist, Board Advisor, Quantum Physicist
- Suranga Chandratillake - Partner, BaldertonCapital
- Hugh Campbell - Founding Partner, GP Bullhound
- Big Bad Brad Burton -The UK's No1 Motivational Speaker & Business Author
- Chris Gledhill - Technologist, Writer, Blogger, Speaker, Entrepreneur, Innovator Tweeting about Banking & Fintech
- Heather Wild - CTO, Mentor, Speaker, Finder of Unicorns -Las Vegas
- Mark Rowland - CEO / Community Actualizer, Downtown Project Ventures -Las Vegas
- Marta Krupinska - GM & Co-Founder at Azimo
- Susanne Chishti - CEO at FINTECH Circle, Chairman FINTECH Circle Innovate, Co-Founder The FINTECH Book DevieMohan - Marketing at Thomson Reuters
- Diana Biggs -Director of Marketing, UK & EMEA at Bitreserve DiviniaKnowles - Mind Candy, President and CFO
- Neeta Patel – CEO, New Entrepreneurs Foundation
- Tanya Laird – Founder, Digital Jam (Mind Candy, Wayra, Star Wars, RaindanceFilm Festival)
- Ian Massingham - Chief Evangelist, Amazon Web Services
- Paul Wilshaw - Lead Creative Consultant at Barclays Bank Volker Hirsch - Founder, Advisor, Mentor (x-Director Blackberry)
- Wempy DyoctaKoto - Chief Executive Officer, Wardour and Oxford Jeff Coghlan – Founder, Matmi
The summit will also host 2 day conference & exhibition, 2 day Innov8 startup pitch competition, investor speed-dating, 3 after dark networking parties across Manchester, a funded cinema, multiple workshops, master-classes, surgeries & demos and attempt to claim the title of Guinness World Record of Biggest Ever Global Hackathon.
Business Rocks believes that giving back is essential to rocking any business strategy and 2016’s Official Charity Partner is World Science Aid - Making a fairer and Safer World through Science.
“Let's all make for a fairer and safer world using proven, ready and tested science and technology..... We thank you for supporting our global tech charity through the Business-Rocks event.”
Paul Stannard, Chairman, Chairman of World Science Aid