Award-winning design consultant Emma Sexton hosts the first ever UK design event for non-designers
at Thomson Reuters, Canary Wharf on 22nd September 2015.
Unleash The Power is the first design event of it’s kind, on a mission to challenge the assumptions that it only ‘makes things look pretty’.
Created for Marketers, Brand & Product Managers, PR experts and Design managers, the event will demonstrate how design can bring value to content marketing, add to the value of a brand, make the complex simple and even change the way a product tastes. Each speaker will demonstrate the business impact of visual design and leave the audience with an actionable ‘amendment’ to take away – whether this is applying visual design or discovering how to deliver it in-house.
Emma Sexton, Founder of the in-house design awards, will be welcoming a host of hand picked speakers from global design managers to psychologists to bring the medium to life.
The event is held across one day and takes place on 22nd September at Thomson Reuters, Canary Wharf – from 9am. Tickets start from just £199. Visit www.thepowerofvisualdesign.com for more information.
This is a business conference with a difference.
Many spend hours making sure strategies are comprehensive and communicating them in an impactful way, but to little to no effect. Research shows that human brains process imagery 60,000 times faster than text yet all too often the request to visual designers is to ‘make it look pretty’. Emma Sexton is making it her mission to bring design insight and expertise to the masses allowing them to have a greater impact on their businesses, customers and clients.
Join ‘Unleash The Power Of Design’ for 10 actionable ‘amendments’ for creating and delivering visual content, applying design thinking and tips to ensure your future content will make the right impact and deliver financial benefits.
A collaborative project from Emma Sexton, Thomson Reuters and Life Is Too Short – this event is not to be missed. The threesome will be hosting creative geniuses from the industry including Jeremy Lindley, the Global Design Director of Diageo to Head of Diageo to Katie Greenyer, the Creative Director for Red or Dead along with our other brilliant speakers. Guests will be discussing the power of visual storytelling along with 10 actionable amendments on how to make the most out of their content online and offline.
Tickets are on sale NOW!
We have just 20 places for an exclusive
Whisky brand tasting session with DIAGEO.
(Places are strictly limited to the first 20 Earlybird sign-ups.)
Tickets can be purchased here: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/unleash-the-power-of-visual-design-tickets-17149665110
For more information: www.thepowerofvisualdesign.com
We will also be sharing our ‘amendments’ on how to gain attention on social media with the power of visual storytelling. These ‘amendments’ include:
- How to ensure visual design has an impact beyond ‘making it look pretty’
- Discover how to harness the power of design thinking to transform your business from the inside out
- Learn the key visual design psychological tips tricks to make your content more engaging
- How to unlock the power of visual design
- Discover how to get the very best from your design team and transform the way they work with you
- Walk away with a better understanding of visual design and how it helps marketing, brands and businesses succeed.
- How visual design enhances your digital products in more ways than you realised
- How to make complex content simple – and engaging
“The challenge and opportunity for marketers is to embrace the new rules of engagement and think creatively about how the use of visuals can support their goals.”
The Power of Visual Storytelling: How to Use Visuals, Videos, and Social Media to Market your Brand by Ekaterina Walter
- Canva: The design program which makes design simple for everyone.
- The Drum: The home of modern marketing and media in the UK & US with news, features, research, awards, events and jobs.
- Creativepool: The network for agencies, brands and individuals to showcase what they do, find and connect with each other, collect inspiration, hire or get hired.
- Silicon Beach: An event which brings together the UK’s leading strategic thinkers, digital innovators and people who look at brands.
- Clicks: Based in London, Clicks provides print consultancy & production, finishing, installation and logistic services for a wide range of clients.
Thomson Reuters Auditorium,
30 South Colonnade,
9am – 5.30pm
The full schedule can be seen here: http://thepowerofvisualdesign.com/schedule/
For more information, please contact: