9:00 - Native Ad Forum
- We have arrived at a turning point for advertising on the modern Internet. A moment where we lay to rest the notion that interruption is the core tactic to produce attention and commit to a future built on respect and quality. With that in mind, Industry leaders come together at the Native Advertising Forum to discuss today's native transformation and brainstorm tomorrow's possibilities.
12:00 - How to Design Killer Digital Products Consumers Love
- Engaged, loyal consumers are the holy grail for brands. So how can agencies and brands best work together to design and develop the digital products people love and want to use every day? Join Gene Liebel, founding partner of Work & Co, as he talks with Virgin America, ABC, and TouchTunes about the keys to a successful model for modern product design.
1:00 - The Neuroscience of Marketing
- A majority of decisions are made at an automatic, subconscious level, yet marketers often take a very rational approach to marketing. In this session, we’ll tell you how to apply the principles of neuroscience to individual targeting & digital communications by examining the latest findings on the role of dopamine, memory, and habituation in consumer behavior. Once you understand what drives consumer decisions you can influence them through the right targeting, message, content & creative experience.
2:00 - Mastering the Modern Mind
- For today's leaders, anxiety is a natural function of the brain, a source of motivation, that helps us navigate the physical and social worlds in which we live. But anxiety can also overwhelm, and impair our ability to perform in our ever-challenging roles. Join leading neuroscientist Joseph LeDoux and The Lighthouse Company founder Kathleen Saxton to explore how you as a leader can harness your anxiety to work for, rather than against, your goals to ensure ultimate success.
3:00 - Get Inspired: Content Marketing That Works
- Marketing buzzwords are ever-changing, but content is a constant for brand storytelling and captivating audiences. In the age of digital and social media, brands want to connect with their target audiences in authentic and relevant ways. Join Yahoo and Tumblr for a session about how brands are doing it right - not only driving meaningful results with their campaigns, but also inspiring their consumers along the way.
4:00 - Creativity for the Heart & Soul
- Aardman Animations and Nathan Love, two of the world’s most inspiring and inspired animation studios are taking the stage here in New York City. Come and hear the secrets behind the creators of Chicken Run, Wallace & Gromit, and newest Aardman film, Shaun the Sheep. Learn how they make characters and animation that people not only love, but also have the ability to affect positive change in society.
5:00 - UCB Comedy: Seriously Funny
- UCB Comedy is known for making hilarious branded videos. But they do not take this job lightly. Join us for the most serious presentation ever about the very serious topic of using cutting edge comedy to support your brand. UCB Director/Producers Nathan Russell & Julie Gomez (and their very serious super secret surprise guests) will demonstrate for you the only surefire strategy for letting funny people be funny: get the hell out of the way. Seriously.