YouTube has revealed the top 10 six-second ads of 2019 as part of its annual Bumper Ads Leaderboard with food and confectionery brands stealing the show.
FMCG brands including Doritos, Papa John’s and Cadbury all make a play for first place while Oreo takes up two spots on the list proving that snackable content is in high demand.
However, the number one ad this year is claimed by Mars-owned Maltesers, promoting its Maltesers Buttons product which shows two people using the buttons as substitutes for a game of Tiddlywinks.
Doritos UK appears in second, blending real-life with animation to promote its new two-flavoured tortilla chips. Oreo Cookie lies in third, with a creative twist that shows various people creating Oreo-inspired eyebrows - or #OreoBrows.
1. Maltesers Buttons - Tiddlywinks
2. Doritos Collisions – A Battle of Two Flavours
3. Oreo – OREOBROWS
4. Cadbury Fingers – Cupboard Raider
5. Clearblue – Clear Results
6. Oreo – Welcome to the Fun-Filled World of Oreo Ice Cream
7. Papa John's – The Hot Dog Pizza
8. Dettol – Four Wipes 6s Copy
9. Very – The Gift...
10. Taco Bell UK – Naked Chicken Taco