9:00 - Pardon the Interruption: Advertising is Back
- Over the past several years, marketers have been finessing the technique of content marketing, the communication of choice for an always-on, newsfeed-based media world. But just when the softer sell of content marketing seems to have stolen the spotlight, might advertising be the comeback kid? There are signals that point in that direction and this session will explore the advertising revival. Featuring Sir Martin Sorrell in an intimate conversation with Michael Kassan, followed by a panel of industry thought-leaders.
10:00 - Putting people based marketing to the test
- People are cross-device, cross-browser, cross-publisher, cross-everything. Because of the continuous proliferation of devices, browsers, and apps, advertisers and publishers must face this reality with new ways to serve, buy, sell, and measure advertising. In this session, Brian Boland, VP of Ad Tech for Facebook, will give the audience a first-hand look at how people-based marketing can change the way publishers, brands and consumers think about advertising.
11:00 - Road to the 2016 Election: A Campaign Preview
- Join NBCUniversal for an inside look at how the 2016 campaign landscape is changing and what it means for media and marketers.
12:00 - CEO Connectors Presented by AT&T AdWorks
- More than ever before, today's leaders must be connected. Connected to consumers, fans, clients, colleagues and managers, content partners, creativity, mobile, and social platforms. An extraordinary group of change agents on the challenges and opportunities of our rapidly evolving culture.
1:00 - Fast Company C-Suite
- Cutting edge players on the connected life; content clutter; disruptive innovation; and the road ahead.
2:00 - Tim Armstrong 1:1
- Tim Armstrong, Chairman & CEO, AOL Inc, sits down with Julia Boorstin, Correspondent, CNBC.
3:00 - Big In Content
- Sir Martin Sorrell hosts a freewheeling discussion on the future of content partnerships. The heavyweight panel will share its views on what it takes to stand out in a content-saturated world, and where the business is heading.
4:00 - Creativity & Technology: Lorraine Twohill & David Droga In Conversation
- The intersection of creativity and technology is having a profound impact on the world of marketing, transforming how we think about insights, storytelling, and context. In this fireside chat between Lorraine Twohill, SVP Global Marketing, Google, and David Droga, Creative Chairman, Droga5, we’ll hear about some of these opportunities and challenges, and they’ll share how they and their teams are approaching the rapidly evolving ad space.
5:00 - Redefining: Talent
- Growth of the independent talent pool and recent adoption of Marketer’s “best of breed” model have changed the way creative teams are assembled. From sourcing talent to the increased demand on strategy and new business, Redefining:Talent will explore how the industry is adapting to the shifting landscape.