9:00 - Managing Disruption
- There’s no question the media and advertising worlds are being turned upside down daily. New technologies enable innovation around business models and distribution, while barriers to entry for new content brands seem to change the game. What’s the right way to engage consumers and brands at scale in the new world? This is the most exciting time to rethink how the whole ecosystem works together to bring content to consumers across all screens and monetize.
10:00 - The Instagram Effect
- Now that Instagram is opening up their ad platform to advertisers of all sizes, learn how top-tier brands around the world have found success marketing to their core consumers on Instagram. This panel session will showcase examples of driving results-oriented campaigns on Instagram, the power of advertising with content native to the Instagram community and discuss how top brands are leveraging the platform for full-funnel marketing objectives.
11:00 - Beyond Brand: Content’s New Frontier
- Join NBCUniversal in a discussion about the happy marriage of brand and content.
12:00 - The Power of Inclusiveness Through Great Storytelling
- Great storytelling – the kind that attracts big audiences and engages them passionately – celebrates everyone and mirrors “in the moment” trends that are top of mind. Sometimes it even leads. Great marketing is no different. Join this panel of Oscar, Emmy and Cannes recognized creative and marketing innovators to hear why “inclusiveness” is the fuel that increasingly powers meaningful connections with viewers.
13:00 - Whiskey, Rum, Surf Shorts and Advertising
- Six years ago, facing the new economic realities of this business, CP+B created a special group focused on developing and marketing brands owned by the agency. Today, CP+B’s new product initiatives have become a significant and growing segment of the its overall business, helping to attract and retain great talent and playing a meaningful role in the agency’s future. Hear what they’ve learned in creating and launching Angel’s Envy bourbon, Papa’s Pilar rum, Noll surfing apparel and Dolomite high-end outdoor gear.
14:00 - The Future of TV: Taking the Best of Digital and Linear
- TV is undergoing a revolution; audience fragmentation across screens is disrupting the way we buy, sell and measure TV advertising. What if you could merge the best of digital and TV – data-driven, targeted, automated, at scale and most importantly - accountable? Join leadership from AOL and the world's leading TV networks, agencies, and brands as they each reveal their strategies and approaches to connect video audiences across digital and TV and what marketers need to expect and prepare for.
15:00 - The World's Most Important Campaign
- 193 countries around the world have agreed on the United Nations' Global Goals for the next 15 years. Find out how the UN, celebrities and global agencies are activating people around the world to change it by creating the world's most important campaign; a 15 year global communications strategy. The task of bettering the world is bigger than any of us but it’s smaller than all of us. Learn how you can become a huge part of it.
16:00 - Driven By Innovation: The New NASCAR
- Something new and different is happening at NASCAR. As the dramatic and unpredictable Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup takes center stage on NBC, learn how America’s #1 motorsport is innovating across multiple platforms to engage a massive fan following – at home, in person and on the go. The panel will feature reigning NASCAR Sprint Cup champion Kevin Harvick as the popular driver continues his quest for back-to-back titles.