9:30 - The Journey of Data-Driven Marketing
- Marketing and advertising is undergoing its biggest transformation since 1960. The change is all about data-driven marketing. By 2020, virtually all advertising and marketing impressions will be planned, bought, sold, and executed using household-level and individual-level data. This will change much of what we now know about how advertising is done in America. Join this session as we predict the skills and approaches that marketers will need to adapt to the new world.
10:15 - Customizing the Ad Playlist: Personalized Ads Make Informed Consumers
- With new personalized data, brands can go beyond the usual demographic groups and deliver ads based on specific signals such as location, emotion, interests,events, personalities and personal preferences. This is an opportunity for companies to use data and technology to enrich the lives of the consumers, not hinder them. When you combine all of this data with the power of automation,brands can position themselves to form stronger connections with their audience on personalized levels and be a part of their world in a way that they will actually value. Don’t let this new technological innovation pass you by. It’s here and ready for you to employ!
11:00 - The C-Suite Mobilizes
- When will analytic solutions look, feel and act as smartly as your mobile phone? How is the C-suite leading us out of the "Frankenmetrics" world?
11:45 - Measuring Up: What Marketers Need to Know About Changes in Audience Measurement
- With a wealth of new analytical products in the marketplace leveraging the increased availability of audience and consumer data to enhance targeting, it is the dawn of a new era in measuring the effectiveness of advertising spend. Finally, marketers and agencies can show clear ROI from their advertising spend. Come join a cross platform debate and discussion with leading publishers and marketers about the solutions and approaches they are finding to measure the effectiveness of a modern advertising campaign.
12:30 - Mobilising Data
- How do you reign in the wild, wild, west of mobile data and measurement? How do you advance the power of mobile data to drive business value?
1:30 - How to Capitalize on the Rise of the Super Viewer
- Through the rapid adoption of new viewing options like binge-watching, cord-cutting, and time-shifting, a new type of consumer has risen: the Super Viewer. Instead of one platform competing with another for attention, Super Viewers actually consume more content throughout the day across multiple devices. In this media seller tell-all, we will discover how advertisers can capitalize on the learnings from content owners who are reaching these highly-engaged Super Viewers.
2:15 - Is Your Data Making You Sick? How to Resolve the Marketer’s Identity Crisis
- The doctors are in! Join Neustar’s Rob Gatto and a panel of industry leaders for a discussion of how they use data to build unique competitive advantages in tackling the omni-channel challenge.
3:00 - Inspiring Buyer Confidence in Programmatic
- When programmatic arrived on the advertising scene it seemed like a buyer’s dream come true: real-time audience targeting at scale. Fast forward a few years and there have been a few bumps in the road to marketing nirvana. Concerns about impression quality, fraud and viewability have vexed buyers even as they shift more spend to programmatic channels. This expert panel will engage in a lively discussion about the ways these issues are being addressed by individual market players and the industry at large.
3:45 - You Look Great in Our Data. That Lie Fits You So Well!
- Consumers mislead marketers — mostly because they are lying to themselves. How can we discern the truth when we’re presented with badly skewed data on income, age, and activities? Data is only as powerful as a consumer’s self-delusion, so the ability for advertisers to understand subjective bias is critical to smart marketing. By identifying and overcoming discrepancies in marketing data, we can arrive at a clearer picture of why we purchase the products we do, and love the brands we love.
4:30 - Data Congress
- We have unprecedented access to data and measurement tools. For the multi-billion dollar advertising and media industry, this means leveraging data to connect with consumers in powerful new ways. The Data Congress unites an all-star lineup to detail how data and analytics drive performance and the bottom line.
- 4:30 PM - MOBILE MESSAGING IS THE FUTURE-ARE YOU PART OF IT? AN IN DEPTH LOOK AT WHAT CHAT MEANS FOR ADVERTISERS AND PUBLISHERS
- 4:55 PM - A GLOBAL VIEW: DATA STRATEGIES AND CREATIVE ENGAGEMENT FOR GLOBAL BRANDS