9:30 - The Future of Retail and Commerce Marketing
- Competing on price and availability is being replaced with competing on experience. Big Data and personalization is now a reality and influencing everything from pricing, product design, and delivery. How will this dramatic change impact the way brands communicate with their customers online and offline? We will explore how the Retail and Commerce Marketing landscape will look over the next 5-10 years, what new channels and technologies are on the horizon and how you can start leveraging them today.
10:15 - Retailers: Use Your Headsets
- Gary Koepke, Chief Creative Officer North America at SapientNitro will explore what is arguably the biggest opportunity facing the retail industry today: virtual reality. But while many organizations recognize the value of this new platform, few are ready to capitalize on it. This session will focus on the endless opportunities for engagement and growth presented through VR, the challenges that accompany this new medium, and what practical applications of this trend might look like.
11:00 - Retail: What's Hot, What's Not
- Join us for an informative session on Training, Visuals and Sales: What’s hot – What’s not for 2016, with Patti Morehouse, Managing Partner. Learn how smart retailers and brands are deploying teams for faster, smarter and more effective sales.
11:45 - Shoppable Content
- As the shopping journey shifts increasingly online, with digital playing a more significant role than ever in defining consumer choices, brands are continually looking to stay ahead of the intersection of digital and physical retail. While social media has had an impact on how shoppers gather information to make a purchase decision, it is fast becoming the channel by which they will actually make the purchase. That’s the essence of “shoppable content.”
12:30 - Content to Commerce: Are we there yet?
- Content-to-commerce is finally happening at scale. And we’re still just scratching the surface. For many users, the friction of leaving the familiar environment of a social platform or content site is becoming greater than the average savings from conducting a new search. This presents a massive opportunity for Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Conde Nast and other social/content platforms, apps and sites to capture a slice of the massive online retail pie.
13:30 - Everyday Fit. Back To The Playground.
- Join lululemon, Reebok, mindbodygreen, and Havas Life&Wellness to learn more about the most explosive cross-generational lifestyle phenomenon in a decade, and why fashion, retail, hospitality and health brands should be running to join in.
14:15 - Healthy Is The New Green: How Big Brands Win When Connected to Health
- From food and beverage to tech, brands are catering to the health conscious consumer more than ever. Find out what sparked this trend and listen to some top brand marketers share how their businesses are thriving by helping people get and stay healthy.
15:00 - Are you really putting your customers at the heart of everything you are doing?
- Every marketer today is saying they are customer centric. However, most pharma marketing is following the same formula: drug ad + product benefits + fair balance = walk on the beach and a call to action to “talk to your doctor.” This panel starts with real patients sharing their dramatic stories about living with chronic disease (MS, HIV, bipolar disorder). Then we’ll explore ways to leverage media channels and new tools to address real-time patient insights and needs.
16:30 - Two Start-ups, One Mission
- How do two nascent cultures grow together without losing themselves?