With the BIMA Awards deadline approaching on 29 April, we thought you should meet our judges, so you can pitch your awards entry perfectly.
By entering the BIMA Awards, you can get your work in front of judges from MADE.com, British Airways, Macmillan Cancer Support, ITV and many more.
We have been very fortunate to be able to gather together a group of luminaries of the UK digital industry. The judges are a fitting testament to the prestige and quality of the UK’s most established digital awards.
The decision makers
Adam Smith, Managing Director at Rawnet
- Amanda Neylon, Head of Digital at Macmillan Cancer Support
- Amanda Phillips, Head of Omnichannel Content & Marketing Operations at British Airways
- Andrea Moore, Marketing Director at MADE.COM
- Andy Hood, Head of Emerging Technologies at AKQA
- Ben Doran, Head of Technology at MullenLowe Profero
- Ben Green, CEO at KiTTi, powered by Santander
- Ben Wallace, Director at drp Digital
- Catherine Flynn, Head of Agency Team, Global Business Marketing at Facebook
- Charlie Smith, Client Services Director at R/GA Cheyney Robinson, Chief Experience Officer, EMEA and APAC at Isobar
- Dave Patten, Head of New Media at Science Museum Emily Samways, Managing Partner at Iris Worldwide
- Jenny Howard, Head of Strategy at Sunshine
- Jessica Rowley, Managing Director at Techdept
- Jim Coleman, UK CEO at We Are Social
- Jonny Tooze, MD at Lab
- Julie Atherton, Chief Strategy Officer at Indicia
- Kelly-Ann Maxwell, Deputy Managing Director at Tribal Worldwide
- Lisa Blythman-Wood, Associate Creative Director at VML
- Matt Tweddle, Creative Director at Only
- Neil Cooper, Creative Director, Visual Design at SapientNitro
- Nikki Barton, Senior Director of Advanced Design at Microsoft
- Robert Blackie, Director of Social at OgilvyOne
- Sandra McDill, Chief Digital Officer at 7thingsmedia
- Sheena Peirse, Editorial Director, Online at ITV Plc
- Shuvo Saha, Director, Google Digital Academy at Google
- Simon Gill, Executive Creative Director at DigitasLBi
- Sonali Fenner, Integrated Partner / Global Business Director at J Walter Thompson London
- Tom Salmon, CEO at The Bakery
What a cracking bunch ey?! Check out the full list here: http://bit.ly/BIMAjury
This year’s awards are our biggest celebration yet. Why? Because our digital world has grown, and with it, the UK’s contribution has grown too. This year, we will award 33 prizes across sectors and disciplines, from consumer and retail to education and public life, as well as premium awards for the best of our winners.
Enter your finest work and show the industry what digital excellence looks like.
Complete your entries today: www.bimaawards.com
Deadline to enter: 29 April 2016