9:00 - Financial Times Global Leadership Forum
- The Financial Times brings their unique international perspective to Advertising Week with this conversation on competing in the worldwide marketplace as technology and connectivity converge.
10:00 - Digital Design Disruption
- In the age of digital clutter and information overload, generating the right visual design in the digital landscape is just as important as disseminating valuable content. So how are brands utilizing digital design to create memorable exchanges with their target audience? This Nasdaq Disruption Series panel will focus on how industry experts are disruptively delivering compelling brand experiences through digital design.
11:00 - Wake Up with The Economist: The Millennial Mirage
- How real are the challenges of marketing to millennials? Has everything really changed, or does much stay the same? And to what extent does it make sense to talk about ‘millennials’ anyway?
12:00 - Wired CMOs
- With brand loyalty fleeting and the always-on connected consumer creating compelling challenges, today's CMO is squarely in the line of fire. Leading edge CMOs share insights from the front lines.
13:00 - What Will Best-In-Class Consumer Engagement Look Like In 2025?
- Hear the headlines from a significant new study by Future Foundation and the IPA, commissioned for Advertising Week, that offers a huge provocation to brands and agencies that support them. Discover the four emerging consumer scenarios that brands will need to respond to over the coming decade and hear the panellists debate the implications of these scenarios for their brands’ innovation strategy, their communications, the talent they employ and their approach to differentiating their customer experience.
14:00 - Your Burning Marketing Questions…Answered!
- This session is all about you — and the marketing questions you want answered. Ask the questions you’ve been dying to ask in the #AWXII app or at burningmarketingquestions.com. Your question could be answered by a panel of A-list marketers, including Jim Stengel, former P&G CMO, Alex Amado, VP, Experience Marketing, Adobe, Kelley Maves, VP, Data Solutions, VivaKi — and leading marketing practitioners. Allison Arden, Ad Age Publisher, leads this dynamic conversation, curated by…you!