Creativepool has extended the entry deadline for its annual awards competition, which means you have two more weeks to submit your work.
Annual 2019 brings a fresh approach to awards by offering entrants a unique platform to celebrate their creative excellence.
Branded as the creative industry’s ‘most’ award, the Creativepool Annual shines a light on the best projects, people and companies from over the past year.
The competition is judged by a professional panel of judges as well as the global Creativepool community.
Here are some more reasons why the award is different:
- The book is the prize – with gold, silver and bronze editions issued depending on what the recipient has won. This means that everyone who appears in the book gets exposure in everyone else’s award.
- Global exposure – 5,000 soft cover versions of the Annual are printed and sent out to your clients and international agencies and CMOs at the world’s top brands.
- Feedback – everyone who enters the Annual receives input on their entries from our esteemed panel of industry judges. At least one brand judge is included on each panel.
- People’s Choice – the Creativepool Annual is the only awards competition to include a People’s Choice category, meaning the recognition filters through to even more networks.
- Authenticity – All work submitted to Creativepool each year is added as a project on the Creativepool.com, meaning all the work is publicly available making it difficult to add scam entries.
- Affordable – both the entries and tickets to the book launch in May are within reasonable reach of the most modest of award budgets.
The Creativepool Annual 2019 is the most useful, distributed, shared and collaborative awards competition in the sector.
It addresses the common negative perceptions associated with entering awards and looks to galvanise the industry by championing excellence and shining a light on the best work out there.
The new extended deadline for Creativepool Annual submissions is Friday 15 February 2019. Download an entry pack and find out more here.