Advertising Week is the premier event for marketing, brand, advertising, and technology professionals. Boasting more that multiple events in 5 days with 200+ events including more than 180 seminars and workshops and endless opportunities to learn, network and liaise with the industry’s best. As a Media Partner, Creativepool will host the live streaming of the world-class industry thought leaders who take the Advertising Week stage to tackle the industry's issues and opportunities of the day.
Live from the Advertising Week Europe Sun Studio
Monday, 18 April
- 10:30 AM: Emotion and Immersion
- 11:30 AM: Start, Grow, Scale: Mentoring a Digital Scale-up
- 12:30 PM: Facebook & Instagram: A powerful combination
- 1:30 PM: The Making of President Trump
- 2:30 PM: Realising the Data Dream
- 4:30 PM: Virtually Real Advertising's Virtual Future
Tuesday, 19 April
- 9:30 AM: Live the Passion: Putting the passion in compassion
- 10:30 AM: 12 Months of Innovation & Creativity: Discover the Global Cristal Festival winners
- 11:30 AM: FUTURE FANS: An interactive look at the fan experience of the future
- 12:30 PM: 5 Trends in Mobile Content That You Need to Know
- 1:30 PM: Silos Are For Farmers
- 2:30 PM: What No Code?
- 3:30 PM: Why Shouldn't Traditional Media Ad Buying have the Same Tools as Digital?
Wednesday, 20 April
- 9:30 AM: Hacking the Media
- 10:30 AM: The Power of Sound
- 11:30 AM: Wallflowers At The Orgy
- 12:30 PM: The €2bn Video Advertising Imperative
- 1:30 PM: If We’re All the Same How Can We Be Different; Building a diverse team.
- 2:30 PM: Pushing the Boundaries of Creativity in Mobile
- 4:30 PM: The Rising Influence of Online Video & its Creators
Thursday, 21 April
- 10:30 AM: Is Doing Good, Good for Business?
- 11:30 AM: What is the Biggest Single Challenge Facing Adland?
- 12:30 PM: Responsible Marketing
- 1:30 PM: From Brief to Output in One Day: The Results
- 2:30 PM: The Drum and Mashable present the app that will change the world
- 3:30 PM: That’s disgusting: Evoke and Provoke, Emotions in Advertising
- 4:30 PM: Part-time Lover; Hiring & Managing Freelancers - Workshop