Graphic Designer (Marketing) - Freelance
We’re looking for a creative graphic designer to support our marketing team on a regular basis as a freelancer (1-2 days / week), with the possibility of moving to a permanent part time role.
A bit about us:
At Little Green Radicals we make clothes for free-range little people with lively minds and busy bodies. We only use the best quality organic and Fairtrade cotton that’s better for children, better for the planet and better for the farmers. We’re a dynamic team working together to grow our company whilst making a positive difference to the world.
What you'll do:
Each week will be different, but we are looking for someone to help support us with the following:
- Create artwork and email templates for promotional marketing campaigns across multi websites and social media.
- Design infographics and icons within our brand identity.
- Design and produce social media content including flatlays.
- Edit video content.
- Retouch imagery including cutting out, colour correction, manipulating shape & removing creases.
- Design and produce print marketing material.
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop & Indesign.
- Ability to visually communicate our brand message across multi platforms and maintain brand consistency throughout your work.
- A clear understanding of design principles; balance, hierarchy, contrast as well as a good understanding of typography and typesetting.
- Able to work to a brief and meet tight deadlines.
- Great team working and communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Video editing experience including Premier Pro.
- Content creation for social media.
- Basic HTML.
How to apply:
Please send your portfolio, your hourly rate and a cover letter outlining why you’d be a good fit for the role and any relevant experience.
Our recruitment and selection processes are fair and we do not discriminate against candidates. You will not be discriminated against for any of the following reasons - age, gender reassignment, being married or in a civil partnership, being pregnant or on maternity leave, disability, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation.
We require all applicants to be eligible to work in the UK.
We currently work from home due to COVID, but there is the option to work in our Brixton office once we are back.
Want more Graphic Designer (Marketing) - Freelance jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Retoucher jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Photo Editor jobs, Picture Editor jobs, Avid Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.