Freelance Graphic Designer
Calling all feminist graphic designers!
Womankind Worldwide is looking for a creative and skilled freelance graphic designer to work collaboratively on the design for a number of upcoming reports.
The graphic designer we’re looking for must:
- Be willing to work collaboratively to create a professional report that meets objectives.
- Have a track record working to produce reports and briefings to strict deadlines.
- Be reliable and able to communicate clear and realistic timelines for work.
- Be creative, willing and able to generate great ideas and lead the creative direction of designs where necessary and in line with Womankind's brand.
- Have a strong eye for detail and hold on version control.
- Be able to depict data or dense information into easy to digest visual representations.
- Have experience working with non-profit organisations.
- Be available for design projects in August and September 2021.
- Share our feminist values.
We're looking for a reliable designer who we can develop a relationship with and seek further support on a number of forthcoming projects.
Budget Approx. £2000 per report.
If design on the first report goes well there is potential to work on other upcoming reports.
How to apply:
Please apply via our online recruitment platform. Please include the following in your application:
- Relevant examples of previous work.
- Testimonial from a previous client.
- A brief cover letter (no more than one page) explaining how you meet the criteria above.
We strongly encourage women in all their diversities to apply.
Want more Freelance Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Communications Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Project Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.