Creative Director - Previous experience in an Agency is a must
Are you a natural storyteller and leader? Do you have experience as a Creative Director? Is classical music your passion? Come and join our project!
You will be involved in brand identity, graphic design and web-design for an amazing project.
Leadership skills are required as well as excellent communication capacities, not only to bring your vision to the rest of the team but to empower them so they can be better, more creative, and ultimately, happier!
Our agency stands out because we really understand what classical music is and the nature or the “cultural product” it offers. As such, a deep knowledge of classical music is required for this position.
- Ability to clearly communicate your vision.
- Excellent communication skills. Persuasive storyteller.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Candidate must have demonstrated leadership ability (not authority) in previous roles.
- Experience in through-the-line creative development, localization, execution and production.
- User experience and usability knowledge.
- Attention to detail and results oriented.
- Team player who takes personal ownership of assigned tasks.
- Extremely passionate for the projects.
- Ability to multi-task, deliver under tight timelines, adapt quickly to change.
- Ability to attract the best-of-the-best talent in the industry.
- Autonomous and self-motivator.
- Fluency and proficiency in English is required. Some knowledge of German or Spanish will be appreciated.
- Brainstorming and conceptualizing multi-platform campaigns.
- Working closely with the strategist and creative staff to generate ideas and concepts.
- Supervising the creative staff work and maintaining the highest standards.
- Creating moodboards.
- Searching for visual references.
- Producing sketches or ‘rough drafts’ to communicate ideas to the client.
- Presenting projects to clients using Keynotes or slideshows through Skype or similar.
- Pitching ideas to clients.
- Completing the briefing.
- Interacting with clients during the feedback processes and be very persuasive.
- Presenting UX and UI design in an articulate manner to clients.
- Overseeing the entire production of the project with the different freelancers involved.
- Eventually visiting or assessing locations for potential shoots.
You will be working closely with the project manager and the rest of the creative team like: web designers, graphic designers, copywriters, and web developers.
Working With Molina Visuals:
Molina Visuals is a boutique creative agency that develop strong brands related to classical music. You will work for the top Concert Halls, Orchestras, Festivals and Opera Houses from the world.
With no headquarters, Molina Visuals is a remote innovative agency, which means that our team members are located all around the world. All our meetings, client contact and communication mainly take place online, so you can be based virtually anywhere. Even though our team is completely remote we keep a very friendly and familiar atmosphere. We all expect from our colleagues to be always constructive and positive minded.
We are looking for a person to work on a project for an European client. You must be located in Europe or be willing to overlap with European time zones for 6 hours every day. No delays due to timezones will be accepted.
We produce high-end 360º campaigns for large institutions in the classical music world (concert halls, orchestras, opera houses and festivals), and our goal is always to create outstanding storytelling tools capable of communicating the deepness and richness of classical music to all kinds of audiences. Our agency stands out because we really understand what classical music is and the nature or the “cultural product” it offers. As such, a fair/deep knowledge of classical music is required for this position.
You will start as freelance position in a particular project that will run from September until April. The project will consist of Branding and Web.
Extended contracts will be available depending on your development.
If you like to thrive, there is a lot of room to grow in our agency!
How To Apply:
Please send a cover letter explaining why you want to be a Creative Director at Molina Visuals.
Attach your portfolio.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 10 November 2021
- Adecco Global IM
- remote, temp to perm, part time
- £41 to 50 per hour
Creative Director (Social/Digital) – Pinterest Partner
Closing 4 November 2021
- London / Remote Flexibility
- perm, remote, temp to perm, from remote
- £70,000 - 80,000
Want more Creative Director - Previous experience in an Agency is a must jobs?
Want to find more Creative Director jobs, Digital Creative Director jobs, Head of Creative jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.