easyJet Traveller Senior Designer
Ink - we are travel media
Ink, the world’s leading travel media company, is looking for a dynamic, creative and passionate Senior Designer to join the team in our head office in London. The successful applicant will be working with the Group Art Director on the award-winning monthly inflight magazine easyJet Traveller. easyJet Traveller is an industry-leading title with a rich heritage.
For years its innovative articles and design and overall sense of fun have distinguished it and ensured it’s loved by its 5m+ readers a month. The successful candidate will be a confident self-starter who is organised, able to multi-task and work well within a small team and is ready to bring fresh ideas to an already outstanding title. The Senior Designer’s responsibilities include:
- Designing impactful and contemporary layouts, that excite and inspire readers
- Commissioning photo shoots, illustrations and sourcing imagery suitable for the magazine
- Adhering to a production schedule to ensure all deadlines are met
- Working closely with the Group Art Director and other team members in the planning and production of the title
- Managing the art budget for specific sections within the magazine
- Helping maintain a high standard of work across every page
The successful candidate should have:
- A strong portfolio of editorial design work
- At least two years’ experience designing for magazines - preferably within the travel/lifestyle sector
- Excellent knowledge of Creative Suite
- Experience with commissioning illustrators
- A good knowledge/interest in current design trends
- A passion for travel that matches that of the magazine
To apply for this role, please email the Group Art Director, Mat Wiggins attaching a covering letter stating why you’d be perfect for this role, along with your CV and samples of your work. For the interview, you will be expected to bring a portfolio of design work and prepare a critique of the easyJet Traveller magazine focusing on the visual treatments. Interviewees who advance to the second round will be expected to design some example layouts using assets supplied by us. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Midweight Conceptual Graphic Designer for Innocent
Closing 11 September 2018
- temp, temp to perm
That Boutique-y (Gin) Company Illustrator (NPD)
Closing 30 August 2018
- Atom Brands
- perm, temp
- Highly Competitive
Want more easyJet Traveller Senior Designer jobs?
Want to find more Editorial Designer jobs, Publisher jobs, Print Designer jobs, Publishing Artworker jobs, Publishing Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.