eCommerce Copywriter - Pepsico
At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
Digital team at PepsiCo is looking for an eCommerce Copywriter. This role helps the way that PepsiCo products appear and are marketed across eCommerce in Europe & Sub-Saharan Africa with following responsibilities;
- Produce best-in-class copy to accompany our marketing campaigns and product merchandising efforts, with the ultimate goal of driving traffic and online conversion for our brands. Partner closely with the rest of the eCommerce marketing team as well as PepsiCo brand teams to develop copy which assist PepsiCo in meeting its eCommerce sales and share goals.
- Create product descriptions, lifestyle copy & taxonomy recommendations to merchandise products on Amazon.co.uk, Tesco.com, Ocado.com, and other eCommerce sites
- Develop copy for digital assets for the promotion of items on eCommerce sites, as well as across external ad networks (e.g., Amazon Media Group).
- Maintain a library of eCommerce & digital marketing copy.
- Suggest best practices to convert to sale on pureplay and eGrocery customer sites, and drive traffic that converts from offsite channels i.e. search & affiliates
- Add lessons learnt to into best practise playbook - Including specifics for promotions, new launches and campaigns
- Continually monitor & evaluate competitor activity – keeping all relevant parties up to date with latest developments
- Minimum of 3 years of experience leading the development of creative for big eCommerce/digital marketing programs. Experience in website and/or mobile application UI/UX a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to produce copy for banners, products, and other creative assets which drive click-through and conversion-to-purchase
- Project management skills and attention to detail, with ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Excellent collaboration skills – this is a cross functional role within the eCommerce team and the wider sales & marketing organisations
- Aptitude to learn fast, to absorb and integrate new facts and methodologiesGenuine, in possession of humility, honesty and integrity
Closing 13 July 2018
- Creative Recruitment
- temp, temp to perm
- £200 to 250 /day
Content Admin Assistant
Closing 22 June 2018
- Creative Recruitment
- £100 to 150 /day
Want more eCommerce Copywriter - Pepsico jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Creative Team jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Creative Team jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Manager jobs, Copywriting Journalist jobs, Feature Writer jobs, Writer jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.