d+ Editorial Assistant
Reporting into the d+ Planning Manager and working closely with the VOD Scheduler, and D2C editors, this role will be an integral part of the team responsible for helping to deliver discovery+ as a first class streaming service competing in the crowded UK market.
The d+ Editorial Assistant will be responsible for backfill of metadata in the inhouse CMS and replication of schedules and plans provided by the D2C editors into realms controlled by the UK Team. They will be responsible for metadata integrity thus ensuring that the frontend user experience is of the highest standards.
- Replication of schedules and plans provided by the D2C editors into realms controlled by the UK Team.
- Using the CMS to add and/or adjust metadata critical to discovery+ functionality.
- QC of content on the product front end.
- Work closely with the central discovery+ product and tech teams across the tools/systems and workflows required to deliver a first class user experience.
- Flexibility to take on ad hoc and additional duties where required.
- Understand and able to work with Google suite of products (Sheets, Drive, Docs etcs)
- Ability to work within a complex organization
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to learn new technical workflows
Other jobs you may be interested in
U.K. Digital Editor (Contract)
Closing 29 January 2022
- remote, temp to perm, part time
Senior Videographer and Editor (6 month fixed term contract)
Closing 2 January 2022
- AO World PLC
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Copywriter / Translator / Sub Editor German language skills
Closing 10 December 2021
- Creative Recruitment
- London (Remote)
- temp to perm, from remote
- £120 to 150 per day
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.